There was a great Danish storyteller Hans Christian Andersen. He told people about the good wizard Ole-Lukoie, who shows children fairytale dreams, tells good, and sometimes instructive stories.
« There is nobody in the world who knows so many stories as Ole-Lukoie, or who can relate them so nicely...Under each arm he carries an umbrella; one of them, with pictures on the inside, he spreads over the good children, and then they dream the most beautiful stories the whole night. But the other umbrella has no pictures, and this he holds over the naughty children so that they sleep heavily, and wake in the morning without having dreamed at all...»
NGO OleLukoe is an organization, which tells unusual tales and fascinating stories to the good children (and their parents).
NGO OleLukoe is named after the wizard, because we are very like-minded. We come from the city, which is called Tallinn, which means "Danish city".
Read a story about Ole-Lukoie - there is almost everything written about the principles of our work! We made the following conclusions from a fairy tale, and claim that:
- If you are doing something, then you need to do it well.
- Learning - is great and exciting at any age.
- Magic surrounds us, you only need to see it. Do not limit your imagination, let in love and beauty into your world and be active!
- The short northern summer and the rains - it is not a reason for the bad mood. Rain also tells amazing stories.
- Even a great and proud bird sometimes needs to rest, so it can later take off again!
- If you are not understanded, considered eccentric and weird, made laugh at you - then it's just not YOUR company.
- Sometimes those who at first glance seem "gray man", are very interesting.
- Ole-Lukoie is not alone - all wizards have brothers or assistants. Maybe it's just you?